Your First Visit
To make your experience comfortable we are providing some information on your first visit. During this visit your doctor will ask you questions about your health, symptoms leading to the visit, and perform a physical examination. After the physical examination, the doctor will give you recommendations for treatment.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment.
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Your Photo ID (Driver’s License)
- A friend or family member, if needed, to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Completed FORMS below
Webster/Clear Lake Office: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Texas City Office: Wednesday and Friday Afternoon 1 PM - 5 PM.
Request to our patients:
We request that our patients to inform us of any cancellation 24-48 hours prior to the appointment. Please call us our office at 281-557-2527.
For your convenience, you can download our forms and fill them out prior to coming in for your appointment.